“Do you want to build applications for the most popular operating system in the world?”
“Do you want the opportunity to put your apps on over 1 billion devices?”
This course “Android Development for Beginners” will help you to make your dreams come true by showing you the path to make it possible in real life. This course covers many practical experiences.
What are the requirements for this course?
- Basic Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming is required preferably in Java
Why this course is for you?
- Focus on Practical App Development Concepts
- Tips to make your App more professional
- Learn to monetize your apps
- Prepare yourself for an Android Job Interview
- Through discussion on important Android APIs
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get to know the android Ecosystem and tools and SDKs you will need to get started on Android Development
- Learn about Views, view groups, layouts, listeners, Margin and Gravity. Learn to create cool and immersive UI for your Apps
- Learn about Android control flow and user interaction using Activities and Intents.
- Master the concepts behind creating dynamic views consuming web services. learn to create custom Adapters for your apps
- Learn about the use of fragments and how to use standard navigational APIs with them.
- Learn to implement persistence and make your app talk to web services. Create mobile apps which connect seamlessly to enterprise backend systems.
- Get to work on new Android Apis and learn new concepts such as Material Design on Android. Master the Apis that are new and powerful.
- Learn to make killer apps and make money by integrating ads. Prepare yourself for an Android job Interview
Who is the target audience?
- Students who want to start with Android programming
- Beginners who want to use Android to build Apps
- Developers who want to learn the new concepts introduced in Android M & Android N
- Introduction to Android Operating System and Android Development
- Android UI Concepts – Know your Users
- Activities and Intents in Android
- Dynamic Views in Android
- Android Fragment – Building apps for multiple Devices
- User Navigation in android
- Data Storage in Android
- Android WebView and Web Services
- Sensors and Location APIs in Android
- App Stores and App Deployment in App Stores( Google Play and Amazon App Store for Android)
- Monetize Your Apps
- Extra: Brief Information about current trends in Mobile App Development
Course Duration: 6 Weeks